Our wild SEO tricks and suggestions
The goal of Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) is to enhance your website's presence on search engines such as Google and attract quality traffic.
It is important to remember, however, that SEO is a long game and results will not be visible overnight. That is why Wild Web Developers are committed to keeping up to date with the latest SEO knowledge and best practices.
Listed below are some quick tips for improving your website's SEO.
1. Determine a list of targeted keywords.
Determine who your target audience is and think about the words and phrases they might use when searching the internet.
2. Enhance your existing content
Is there a way to incorporate the keywords you identified above that are relevant to that specific page? Where possible, include headings and subheadings. As a result, your audience will have an easier time reading your content, and SEO will favor your user experience.
3. Check your URLs, Meta titles and descriptions. By making sure your URL, meta title, and description accurately and concisely summarise the page, you can improve your SEO ranking.
4. Internal Linking Internal links on a website can help a search engine learn more about the structure of your website and help a page's ranking overall. A user will also be encouraged to explore your website further if you have used and directed them with the right links.
5. Use alt attributes to add keywords to your images. In addition to adding keywords to your website, this helps search engines understand your image better.
6. Create a Google My Business account. Any business that wants to rank in Google's local search results needs this. It is free and easy to set up. Get in touch with us if you have questions or if you want someone to manage and improve your website's SEO.
In today's highly competitive environment, it is essential to have both high-quality online and mobile websites. When we talk about quality, we are referring to things like speed, design, user interface, and security.